↳ reversed sherlock quotes that actually make some kind of sense⎨1⎬
Saw this post on my dash (x) So made my own little #Sherlock version LOL!
"You have a high opinion of yourself."
Molly ignored her frankly disgusting champagne and adjusted the learner’s sash she’d been forced to wear as she explained the details of her wedding to Sherlock Holmes the following day – Molly was…
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who can do the things that no one can imagine." x
Theme #85 - AshtrayFeaturesGeneral Stuff
- over 50 customizable colours (e.g. the sidebar links, the description and post text, the tag buttons, the info buttons, the question and audio background, the scrollbar, the updates tab colours etc.)
- font types and font sizes (for posts, description, pagination, etc.) are also easily customizable
- option to choose grayscale posts
- option to choose to choose a tiny cursor
- option to choose either infinite scroll or the paginationIncluded Updates Tab
- this theme has one of my updates tabs in its code (#4)
- it is located in the top left of the theme, it has 5 boxes with retangles and squares and reveals its content upon hovering
- the colours for the tab boxes and the titles are easily customizable in the main menu
- you have the option to either keep it or turn it off, depending one your choices
- the updates has a “standalone” version as well, which can be found herePosts
- one column posts
- post width: 500px
- option to choose between grayscale posts, which regain their colour upon hovering or constantly colourful postsHeader
- contains 1 picture, picture size: 500x120px
- image appears upon hovering over the header
- contains links, description, paginationLinks, Description and Pagination
- 6 links with customizable names, tooltip titles and colours
- the links change colour upon hovering
- your description should be about 5 lines long
- jump pagination
- links and pagination appear upon hovering, the description disappears upon hoveringPost Info and Tags
- the little squares on the left serve as info section, with via/source/date/notes and reblog buttons that slide out upon hovering with tooltip titles as well
- the little square on the right serves as tags section, upon hovering over the posts your tag will appear next to the button. The tag width is 200px, should a tag be longer than that then there´ll be a new paragraph for it. If you hover of the tags the hashtag will get a background and the tag itself will change colour.
- the colours for both are also highly customizable
- notes are shown with roman numbers and without iconsOther Stuff
- I´ve made the theme that way that you can always put various updates tabs in it, there is enough space on both sides of the posts/sidebar.Rules and Advice
- Please don´t delete the credit, steal the code, claim as your own or redistribute. Thank you darling!
- If you want to use it as a base I would like to know about it first, you can even claim it as your own as long as you made a lot of changes and consulted me first.
If you need any help or don´t understand something request a tutorial on my HTML blog. Well then, have fun with my theme!
It would be wonderful if you could like or reblog this post to show me who is using the theme. (You get all my love if you reblog :D)